WELCOME TO REGISTRATION
- Returning players are given priority over new players registering until Jan 1st, after this time it is first registered with payment.
- Players that are sponsored or are using KidSport funding will not be considered paid until they provide proof of sponsorship by photo or letter from the sponsor (or application to KidSport) AND have paid the $50 Association Fundraising Fee (it can be recouped from ticket sales and will not be covered by sponsorship).
- Players will be accepted up to the max number for a team (18 players), and then they will be waitlisted until the minimum number is reached to form another team.
- In the Competitive Divisions (U13/PeeWee, U15/Bantam and U17/Midget) up to 2 goalies per team will be accepted and these players may jump the queue over runners if goalies are needed to complete a team. Please indicate on the registration if you are wanting to try out for the 'A' team.
- Any players that remain on the waitlist at the end of the registration cycle will have the option of being released to play in a neighboring association if space permits.
- Registration for U7/Mini Tykes will remain open until the start of their season (early May).
- Registration for U9/Tyke and U11/Novice will remain open until the end of March.
- Registration for U13/PeeWee, U15/Bantam and U17/Midget will close prior to the assessments being completed in early March
- Any player wanting to register after the end of the above registration dates can only do so IF there is room on the existing declared teams.
- Only registered players will be permitted to take part in the pre-season drop-in and assessment sessions.
- Victoria Lacrosse Associations are offering FEMALE ONLY lacrosse teams which will play other island teams as well as mainland teams in exhibition games. They play the same fast game, but with low contact (place and push only). Online registration is being taken for the girls with their home association and transfers will be completed as necessary to the association hosting the age division.
Female players will pay the fundraising fee at the time of registration and will be refunded once they have been transferred. Do not purchase shorts during registration as your player will want a uniform for the hosting association.
- The options for Registration Fee payment are by PayPal via credit card, e-transfer or sponsorship. For those applying for KidSport, another form of sponsorship, or if you cannot pay online with a credit card then please email the Registrar and select the Sponsorship option on the registration page. Include a photo of the confirmation page from KidSport or a letter from the sponsor.